Monache Meadows/Sherman Pass: Friday, June 25, 2021 12pm to Sunday, June 27, 2021 5pm

CV4W
April 11th 2020
Return to Events and Treks Discussion
  • April 11th 2020
  • CV4W
This is the official starter topic for the Monache Meadows/Sherman Pass event.

Click here for Event Details.

This event was last updated on Monday, June 14, 2021 2:38pm.
  • July 29th 2020
  • CV4W

This event has been updated

This event has been updated!

• June 2nd 2021
  • CV4W

Hi all,

I'd like to go with the caravan that starts here in OC for this event, in the morning.

What time and what place can we meet for this?

Thanks and have a great week.

Alex

• June 14th 2021
  • CV4W

Friday OC Monache Group

Hi Alex,

I'm planning on leaving South OC at 6:30am on Friday and stopping to grab breakfast at the Roadhouse Restaurant at Kramer Junction. 

Happy to caravan from the Laguna Niguel / Mission Viejo area or meet up at the Roadhouse (should be there around 8:45-9am) and lead the group from there to last gas in Peasonville and onto the Blackrock Ranger Station. 

Let me know if you or anyone else is interested in heading out together on Friday morning. 

Steve 

Hi Steve,

Sounds great and we'll join you right from the start. We live close to La Paz exit off 5. You can pick a meeting place.

I believe we'll not have enough time to meet with the group at noon at Blackrock Ranger Station since Google Maps shows about 4.5h from my location to the meeting point. We could use Gaia maps from there to Monache Meadows if we miss the rendezvous time window.

Alex

Hi Alex,

We'd probably get to the rendezvous right at noon, but let's plan on meeting at 6am to give us a bit more of a buffer. 

if anyone else's wants to caravan out Friday morning, let me know and we'll nail down a meet up spot before then. 

Hi Steve and Alex,

Suzy and I will caravan with you as well. Just let us know where and when and we will be there.

Jim 

Hey Jim, 

Sounds good, we'll plan on meeting at the Target on Alicia and the 5 Freeway at 6am and then head north on the 5 up to the 133 toll road and out to the 91. 

Target: 24500 Alicia Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92691

If anyone else wants to caravan from Target please let me know so I have an accurate count of who to expect on the 25th. 

Thanks, 

Steve

Thanks Steve. See you then!

Jim

Return to Events and Treks Discussion