2005 Jeep Rubicon Sahara Unlimited - Ebay add, listing on Tuesday 7-6-2011
The Sahara is one of a 1000 made for 2005. I do not have the number badge or other add on light guards, etc. The dealer was supposed to get this stuff for me but they went out of business before I could force the issue.
I have the window sticker and most paperwork and receipts, clear title. No Loan.
12,900 actual miles, strictly a toy.
6 speed with CenterForce clutch at 4k miles – Factory disk went out and I wanted something better
Factory Jeep Khaki paint and Soft top Only – Replaced 2 years ago with a new Chrysler Factory Top
AC, factory leather wrapped steering wheel, cruise control
All the Std Rubicon stuff is mostly still there including
Factory Low Psi air lockers front and rear
Factory 4 wheel Disk Brakes
NP241 4:1 Low Transfer case upgraded with a Novak Cable shifter
Factory Rubicon Dana 44’s with 4:10 gears – with the 6 speed no gearing changes are needed with the 315-75-16 tire. Riddler Cast Iron Diff covers front and rear.
The 4.0 inline 6 is 100% Completely stock – Mobil one since new once a year. Lucas oil stabilizer, Eastwood Zinc additive every change. Royal purple in the axles. Trans and transfer case are still on their factory fill.
Modifications and they are a bit extensive:
· Clayton Hard Arm 5.5 lift. If your not familiar with Clayton look at their website http://www.claytonoffroad.com/ This is a full weld on kit that eliminates the rear track bar. Replaceable and rebuild able Johnny Joints, etc. Many wheeling trips and not a single issue.
· Clayton Belly up 2 pc skid plate. This plate disassembles to allow for service but keeps the engine and trans supported with the framework. A nice system.
· Dual cardon CV rear shaft
· Hansen Front winch bumper
· Warn 9.5 TI winch with recovery accessory bag, and wired remote
· Hansen Sliders
· Warn Rear bumper with tire carrier, jerry can holder, Hi Lift mount
· Garvin roof rack – Flips up so the Sun Raider top feature can be used
· Roll Bar mounted fire extinguisher
· Mickey Thompson 16x8 simulated classic lock wheels
· Yokahama directional 315-75-16 tires, still in good shape. Right front has a small cut and has for years. These tires work incredibly well. Wheel with them before you replace them thinking they are not main stream.
· Currie steering
· Teraflex disconnect able front sway bar
· On board air compressor mounted under hood – I have a tank that can go along with it to mount underneath.
· Delta Lights on windshield brackets and factory Rubi Hellas mounted to the Hansen front bumper
· Xenon 4” Flat fender flares. A little scratched up here and there
· Reservoir Bilstein shocks in the rear, Clayton branded Edelbrock shocks in the front. Nice ride for a Jeep.
· Cobra CB with Wilson ant.
· New Sony head unit with Polk Speakers in the sound bar. Ipod USB controls and remote
· Comes with ORF tube doors
· Custom exhaust with a Magaflow muffler – from the Cat back
There may be some 7/70 warranty left for emissions that may be transferrable. The engine is 100% factory.
She has some scratches here and there but shows very well and cleans up nicely.
Set up to go off road reliably. I am part of a jeep club here in Southern California and many know its for sale. I reserve the right to end this auction early.
Happy to help someone ship it but that is not my financial responsibility. I can and will support you with any questions you have before, during, and after the transaction. This is my hobby and I have a bunch of pride going along with this sale.
10% deposit at auction close (overnight it) final payment wired or however but no Jeep until it clears. No games, no BS. I certainly don’t have to sell it.
Unlimited Rubi’s are becoming harder to find, especially this clean and ready to actually trail ride.
Send any questions and include a phone number if you want a call back. firstname.lastname@example.org
I am at a crossroads wanting to build bigger and more rocks. Looking to build a more purpose 5 trail rated crawler. This is the reason for the sale. No trades at this point.