Christmas Party: Saturday, December 15, 2012 6pm

CV4W
October 21st 2012
Return to Events and Treks Discussion
  • October 21st 2012
  • CV4W
This is the official starter topic for the Christmas Party event.

Click here for Event Details.

This event was last updated on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:07pm.
  • October 21st 2012
  • CV4W

This event has been updated

This event has been updated!

• October 21st 2012
  • CV4W

• October 21st 2012
  • CV4W

• October 22nd 2012
  • CV4W

• November 20th 2012
  • CV4W

• December 22nd 2012
  • RM

Dan and Marianne, thanks so much for opening your house for the Capos’s crowd. It was a great and spectacular event. Your hosting duties were outstanding!!!

I was the second to arrive, just after Scott and Vicky. We dropped our presents at fire place, and I’m thinking, this room is not big enough, so we walked through the kitchen  and went to the patio, your kingdom was open for us in that moment. At least three different areas; perfectly set up for the meeting, and wait, let’s move into the man’s cave, there is more? oh yeah, wait until you see the garage.

OK, the patio was fantastic; you can even provide a better place? you tell me…

The garage was like dreaming alive, Dan brews his own beer, all kind of collectible items, old stuff like park meters, walk/no walk signs, real Angel stadium sit, car/truck bumpers, a gas cap from a Mustang, wheel covers, countless license plates, pool table, gambling machines open to use, toys, signs, a lifetime exposure of unusual and fun stuff to watch. Few people were able to point the car that the dashboard belongs, I was one of them, Mustang or Camaro, I said, but it was in fact from a Mustang. I said that the Lambo clues all over the place are no related to Lamborghini brand; it was in fact, Dan’s middle name that he got from his grandparent.

The food was great, we had Tacos, plenty of them, and the only thing that was missing were the race cars close by, so I felt like in Baja, yes, so good… Dan sets a slideshow of clubs runs, and he had TV’s all over the house, so you can watch them, no matter where you are.

Marty got the “best Christmas attire, Doug’s Cindy, not the Olaf’s one got the same price. Gift exchange went smooth and funny…

The good news, we didn’t touch the grill, yes, there was a covered grill in one corner, so we need to get back and grill something there, maybe changing the Pizza lunch after the Dana Point Parade for some steaks… yummy!!!  I volunteer to cook!!!

Return to Events and Treks Discussion