Truckhaven Hills II: Saturday, October 27, 2012 7am to Sunday, October 28, 2012 2pm

CV4W
September 7th 2012
Return to Events and Treks Discussion
  • September 7th 2012
  • CV4W
This is the official starter topic for the Truckhaven Hills II event.

Click here for Event Details.

This event was last updated on Sunday, February 7, 2016 12:20pm.
  • September 21st 2012
  • CV4W

This event has been updated

This event has been updated!

• September 21st 2012
  • CV4W

• October 17th 2012
  • Zep

Did we find a new trail boss for this trip?  Is the event still on?

Zep

truckhaven

I haven't recieved a club email for weaks.  so don't be surprised if you don't get many responses

grumpy!

Dont be so grumpy MADGAS

I spent about 10+ hours of my time getting the email system moved over to a new provider plus my own $$ to create an account and sending balance. 

I then sent out an email to the whole club, plus a forum post (http://www.cv4w.org/forum/topics/466/website-update-email-should-finally-work) and I even sent an email directly from the club account to you and the other few AOL users about the issues you may have with AOL and what to do/try. 

About the only thing I didn't do was call each user on the phone to tell them.. if thats needed, I will gladly do it.

Now I'm grumpy!

Truck haven

Zac I got your email that you where working on the web site. Thank you.No money should come out of your pocket for the clubs web. I was just trying to let Zep know the people he was trying to reach might not get his mail.  If you ever come to a club meeting again look me up I'll buy you a    Thanks again for your hard work.    

• October 20th 2012
  • Zep

Ok thanks. I will send a separate email to the guys who signed up for the event. 

• October 20th 2012
  • jds

ZAC..  I usually do not use email much, but a great big "Thank You" for your effort..

Even we havent wheeled for a while, We thank you for keeping us up on the "Doings"

Jack & Donna Smith

• October 24th 2012
  • Stone

Truckhaven Hills

Sooo is this event still going on? Looks like Tim, Alex and myself are the only ones still signed up. Are you guys still heading out? If you are or are not please let me know. I will be heading out either way. Call/text me at 760-207-7271 John Stone

There is also a guest who wants to go on the trek, but without a trail boss, I don't know what to refer him too...

• October 25th 2012
  • Zep

John,

I am interested in going out on Saturday.  I will call you today.

Tim

• October 25th 2012
  • Stone

Zac,

I spoke with Tim earlier, I have decided that since neither of us know our way around Truckhaven Hills, we will most likely meet up at the 4x4 training area. If the guest would like to meet up out there you can give him my cell #

760-207-7271

I will be heading out Friday night and will spend the whole day Saturday there. Tim is undecided when he will be heading out but will keep me updated.

• February 7th 2016
  • CV4W

Return to Events and Treks Discussion