THE RUBICON TRAIL! Enough said.
This is a trek that requires you register at Jeep Jamboree USA. Please view the information at:
Let's use this event page to coordinate plans for the club members and guests who are going
Rendezvous @ Buffalo Hill Center, Georgetown, CA
Georgetown is located off of Highway 193. You may
access Georgetown by using Interstate 80 or US
From Interstate 80:
• Travel to Auburn, California.
• Take the Placerville exit to CA-193/CA-49 /
High St. Turn left. (If you come to Highway
49/Grass Valley Highway, you turned the
wrong direction on Elm Avenue.)
• Continue to follow CA -193/CA-49. Turn right
onto CA-49/CA-193 Coloma Road. This turn is
at the bridge that crosses the confluence of the
North and South Fork of the American River.
• Turn left onto CA-193/Georgetown Rd.
Located at the flashing light in the town of
Cool. Continue to follow CA-193,
approximately 11 miles.
• Buffalo Hill Center is located on the left side of
From Highway 50
• Off of Highway 50 turn onto Coloma St.
• Coloma St. becomes CA-49/Coloma Rd.
• Turn right onto CA-193/Georgetown Rd.
Follow this road into Georgetown, continue
straight through the 4-way stop.
Approximately one mile, turn right into Buffalo